- Nobody gives us a chance.
- We are either supposed to fight for the 3rd place or most likely finish 4th
In a situation like this, being an underdog has its positives. You are not expected to do good. That should take a lot of pressure off of the team. Unlike the favorites who are expected to win and advance. We have to use this to our advantage.
Keys to the game - I hope Garrido will read this before the game:
- Forget about points, qualification to the next round etc., because at the bottom of it all it is just one game. You may win, draw or lose, simple as that.
- Play our game
- Concentrate and cut down on errors
- Let us have fun play football against one of the historic teams in Europe. We don't get this opportunities every year.
Sometimes, reminding ourselves of what we are capable of before embarking on a difficult mission is not a bad idea.
Remember this? It was us. :-) #VAMOSSUBMARINO